So, I got an email telling me to do the following:
1. go to www.google.com.
2. click on “maps” above the search bar
3. click on “get directions”
4. type “ ” in the first box (the “from” box)
5. type “Paris” in the second box (the “to” box)
6. click on “get directions”
7. scroll down to step #23
I did as instructed, hopeing for some fun distraction from work… What I discovered is that I follow directions very poorly. I first put in New York, NY and Paris, France… which didn’t result in the desired outcome. Finally, frustrated, I read the directions AGAIN and discovered what is so funny. I took a picture of my computer screen and it is below. (Click on the image to see the entire thing.)
I have heard that the fine folks at Google have a great sense of humor and that it is a fun place to work at. I think that perhaps a bit of the joke escaped their offices and made it’s way onto their maps. Enjoy the distraction from work!